We are currently seeking Junior Traders.
Starting salary £22,000 with a competitive employee benefits package.
Role requirements & responsibilities:
- Strong mental maths skills.
- Fast accurate data entry skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills across a number of platforms.
- The ability to manage your time effectively.
- The ability to use own initiative to make sound business decisions.
- A professional and discreet outlook.
- 5 GCSE’s grades C and above, including Maths.
An interest in the betting and sports industry is advantageous.
Full training on our bespoke software will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start, or progress their career in the betting industry.
We operate a 24/7 operation so weekend and evening shift work is required.
Full Time – 40 hours per week scheduled as 4 days on, 3 days off.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter outlining why you’d be great for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org