The Junior IT Administrator will be the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance with respect to IT applications, products and services. We are looking for a Junior IT Administrator to work in support of the Operations Manager and the IT Administrator to provide a full IT administration service and maintain an excellent working environment for our people.
- Responding to queries
- Install, Configure, Service, Repair and Maintain IT Systems (stand-alone and server environments), Storage Networking Devices (hardware and software) and Local and Base Area Networks
- Maintain accurate inventory and tracking of all hardware and software
- Administer and maintain Active Directory and Mail Exchange Directories
- Administer and maintain Security and Telecommunication PBX environments and other IT related tasks.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with windows operating systems (server and desktop) and basic networking functions (and troubleshooting peripherals and mobile devices)
- Ability to work alone and within a team environment
- A “hands on” approach and a willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines where required
- Ability to perform and be responsible for a range of tasks from the mundane to the exciting and excellent attention to detail.
Please note candidates must be over 18 years old and must have the ability to be on call 24/7 if required.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, so if you are ambitious and focused and you’re ready to start a career in a unique and diverse organisation, please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, including CV and expected remuneration.